Wednesday 3 December 2008

WEEKEND PARTY AFTERMATH

This is me sleeping off that big, special dinner.....
Last weekend we visitied Uncle Roy and Auntie Leanne in Swindon. They also have a little doggy like me (well, almost, she is a Yorkie actually). I had great fun there.
Auntie Leanne fed me all the goodies that my Mummy does not allow me - sausages, bacon, meat - yummy. I was so happy with their hospitality that I did not want to go home, but I had to.....
Bella, the Yorkie, was not very impressed with me. She was very jelous if her Mummy and Daddy stroked me and I was jelous if my Mummy and Daddy played with her. Agh.....
I guess Bella and I will never be good friends; she is sweet little Yorkie, while I am a bit of a hooligan .... so we just do not mix. However, we were pleasant enough to each other and I do hope to see her soon. Maybe she could help me chasing squirells in our garden.....
When we got back, my belly was so full that I could not eat anything for next 24 hours - not even an apple.

No comments: