Wednesday 5 November 2008

Auntie Pamela's Birth Day

Today is my favourite Auntie's Birth day!
Happy Birth day Auntie Pamela, love you lots and I hope to see you soon.
Woof – woof
Pumps
And believe it or not, my B’day is tomorrow. I am going to be 7 years old. And it frightens me to think that next year I am going to be older than my Mummy and Daddy and older than all my Uncles & Aunties…. Ugh…
Anyway, Mummy and Daddy are throwing a party for me this weekend and I think they will invite many of my doggy friends. That should be fun. Some of them are real characters – I thought I should share some of their ‘secrets’ with you…. Don’t tell them please - they may not turn up for my B’day bash, after all…
These are the 'Three Sleepies' - my best frieds; like me, they all love a good sleep .....
And here is the rest of the crowd....

No comments: