Saturday 30 June 2007

Who says that cats and dogs cannot be friends?
My good friend Snowy - pictured on the right, cuddling to her boyfriend Nutmeg, keeps me company when my mum goes away. Snowy is a very special cat, because she is deaf. But that does not stop her from leading a perfectly normal life. In fact, Snowy is a bit cheeky. She told me I should eat her cat food, and I did. Even worse. I loved it. But that is not all. Snowy also showed me how to do my business in a cat litter, so I do not need to go out when it is cold and rainy. When my mum found out, she was going to kill me. I was not allowed to see Snowy for a long time after that. Snowy and I keep in touch, but she does not seem to miss me too much. I guess she is too busy playing games with her boyfriend Nutmeg. If you read this Snowy, please get in touch.

No comments: